I can't believe it has been so hard to find time to put a simple post up. With the warmer weather came the yard and garden! Today I worked hard and planted almost the rest of my garden. I still need to wait little while to plant another row of corn and I need to get some more pumpkin seeds. I love my garden and you sure can grow a lot in a small amount of space and for a small amount of money, I recommend it for everyone. It is also a stress reducer for me.
Josh's Striker soccer team one 1st place in their division and it was an exciting championship game. His trophy is awesome and they had a fun party at one of the team mates homes.
The puppies are all in their homes and doing well. We love to hear news of them and miss them but Molly is back to normal and happy again. She certainly didn't get any motherhood genes.
We found out we did get into Lotoja! I can't believe how happy I was. Now comes all the work. It is exciting to think of all the adventures we will have getting ready for it. We are already 150 miles ahead in training in the month of May than last year. It will be hard to beat June's training schedule but we have two centuries in mind for the week ends and the ride to Hardware Ranch of 40 miles during the week is getting a little easier to handle.
Well, I better sign off and get some photo's up. Life is wonderful the harder I work at it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment