CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Talking to Brett was awesome!




Mother's Day was a blast but bitter-sweet! It was great to talk to Brett in Uganda but hard to say goodbye. There is a delay in the phone communication which makes talking a little frustrating. Brett sounds African pulling those consonants out long. He seemed happy and into his mission. After he talked to us he was able to find one of their investigators that they had not been able to contact.


Our weather seems to be finally be warming up and spring may come at last. In other news, two puppies are gone and it is much easier to handle two. They both received their 6-week shots today and are a little drowsy.


Josh's soccer team, the Strikers, went undefeated and won their first game in the tournament today four to zero! Go Strikers.


Desiree asked me to put some more pictures of Brett in Uganda up so I will add some here and call it a night. The first is Brett washing his clothes, he loves it, the next is some awesome children and the last one is a convert from Bugembe whose name is Odongo.
See you later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from St. George! I'm so happy you are blogging! Hannah found our page and I found you through Hannah's! My mom is so computer illiterate, I'm impressed!I'm so happy you love to ride bikes! I told Todd we should get some for Christmas so we can go together, have any advice for us? What to buy, whats good?