CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June is a good month!


We had a golden lab, Bo, that got cancer and we had to have him put down in January. It was tough. He was a great friend to us all but especially to Josh. So, Molly our minature schnauzer has had to step it up and she is up for the task. She has never been a princess, more a tom boy dog. She now likes to ride on the 4-wheeler and the riding lawn mower and jump on the tramp. She goes to the dump with the guys and chases their balls as long as they will throw them. We are lucky!


This week seems to be hard and I don't know why. I hate to admit it but it is. I seem a bit grumpy - but I don't like to say that so I will list some things I am grateful for. I am grateful for all the refreshing green mountains and hills we live by. I am grateful for the strength of the mountains and rivers we live by. I am grateful for my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ and his gospel and the peace and comfort it brings. I am grateful for the chance to make bread that finally turned out again. I am grateful for a husband that can do 100 things at once and remember to make a friend a Dutch-oven cobbler. That is enough - I am feeling better.


Josh is taking on a few lawns this year as did his sibblings. I was so proud of his first time. He had to mow them at about 1 1/2 feet tall, not mowed yet this year and did it without complaining and worked so hard. I sure hope it keeps up. I have not been excited to start another child down that path of mother driving them around to their lawns, but here we are and we should be glad they have something to do to earn money. So I am!


My son Travis had his birthday and I can't believe he is 24. How can that work when I am just 29! Happy Birthday Travis.


We go to Yellowstone as a family next week so we will have a little fun. I am excited but I think it will be a little cold. It usually rains on us but it has never been as cold a spring when we have went. It might be a while before I write again. What is new?

0 comments: