Well, a lot has happened. A few days after I wrote Kent's mother suddenly passed away. It was a very hard thing but I learned so much and will be a better person. Death is a very spiritual and sacred thing. We will miss her, especially Kent's father will and is missing her terribly. The funeral was wonderful, as perfect as a funeral can be. Kent spoke and added to the spiritual feeling present. Josh is so sweet to Grandpa now and thinks of him like an idol.
After that we went to Las Vegas and saw Billy Joel with my brother, his wife, my father and his wife. We had a lot of fun that weekend. Last night Brett put a few Billy Joel songs on my ipod and it is fun to hear them and think of him playing his grand piano.
Last week Kent and I went to San Antonio Texas and had fun with the Realtors from his office at a convention. I read the book "Jane Eyre" on my new Trindle and loved it. I especially appreciated her frank honesty and my vocabulary growth. The Trindle has a built in dictionary so when you don't know what a words mean, you move the cursor to it and wamo bamo it is given to you.
The best news I have for you is that Travis and Hannah found out they are having a boy. They are not revealing names except perhaps the one of Mosquito! Hannah has done amazing throughout her pregnancy and looks wonderful. Travis is also trying to do as well and he is looking up. He is working on biking a little on a trainer and getting a little cocky about it. I hope I get to meet him on a steep hill this summer.
The best of the best news is my father had surgery for his colon cancer and they are sure they got it all and it was a success. All the worries, chemo, and radiation are through. Way to go Dad! He has been the most positive, upbeat, and determined patient, I am so proud of him.
I am including pictures of Mykell's third birthday dinner. It was fun and she is getting so special to her "Grandma Teri". I think she is going to love the summer because she loves to be outside. Porter is the most content baby. He is just a happy guy. When he gets mad, he just cries and then it is over. What a cutie.
I thought of something else I did that felt wonderful and it was go to the Draper Temple open house. It was so classically beautiful. I have had the images come over and over to me. I can't wait for the dedication. I went with some special friends and that was also meaningful.
Well, I will attach some pictures now and finish my blog update.
0 comments:
Post a Comment