CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally











Thanks to my sweet friend Heather I am blogging another entry! It has been a long time and so much has happened! I have faster internet service so I will keep up better, I promise!

The greatest thing that has happened has been Brett came home and it has been awesome to have his spirit in our home. We just had a great FHE and Brett's smiling face was wonderful! We talked about Elaine Dalton's conference talk on Virtue and I think with the Lord's help I can become a better person. I liked how she said "There is no friendship more valuable than your own clear conscience, your own moral cleanliness". I am going to have a sign made that says "In the strength of the Lord, I can do all things". Sometimes I get intimidated and scared to do what I need to do, but I can do it!

The neatest thing that has happened is Travis (my son) and his wife Hannah told us they are expecting a baby July 3! They find out in 9 days if it is a boy or a girl, hopefully! We are so excited for them and the great change it will cause!

Grandchildren are wonderful aren't they!

In an update Lotoja was awesome and we made it without any crashes or injuries. It was a hard but fulfilling accomplishment. We were sure we weren't going to do it again but now we are wanting to! Our kids knew it!

Also, Josh has loved his guitar and is so excited to take it again next year. I am sure it is a talent he will cherish throughout his life.

We just got back from a snowmobile trip with my brother Ladd and his wife and some of their friends. It was so much fun, I loved doing something different and challenging! The boys missed us and that was also neat, a little amazing!

Back to Brett, he is in school and just so grateful and wonderful. He has missed Uganda and would love to go back and I hope he can. He is loosing his accent but loves to use his Lugandan language on us. What a cutie!

Well, I want to add a couple pictures so I will sign off!

2 comments:

The Rich's said...

Congrats Teri!!!! I am SOOO proud of you.

heather and fam said...

Yea Teri you did it! I didn't mean to guilt you into updating, but I sure am glad you did! Especially because I learned that you are going to be a grandma again----YAHOO! I'm so excited for you. You are definately one of the coolest grandma's I know :) I just love you Teri and am so glad I've been able to learn more about you. You know your my favorite....but don't tell :)