CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

You have to at least try!

April 4, 2008, Friday: Wow-that was easy, let's see if it stays easy. You never know what you can do until you try. I learned how to Blog last night from a friend, for security reasons we will call her the three cat two child lady! (Hi Rose) I am sure I will need more lessons from her and I am sure by daughter-in-law will show me too! About our family - Kent and I have four children, two children-in-laws and one and 1/2 grandchildren. We have a minature schnauzer and four new puppies. We have a son serving a church mission in Uganda. Kent sales real estate and is darn good at it! You can see his web page at http://www.kentsdunkley.com. I have to stop now and have dinner but it has been fun!

1 comments:

heather and fam said...

Good Job Teri!
I'm so proud of you! Keep the posts coming---Love Heather