My account was locked - they wanted to make sure I wasn't SPAM- I don't even like spam so I am pretty sure I am not spam. I don't even like spam in baked beans. Oh well, I wonder what they decided I am?
The puppies have grown and are so so cute I hope to put a picture in if I can figure out how. I think we might have them all in good homes, might have one left but you never really know until the people take them home.
Kent and I like to ride road bikes. We completed a wild and hairy century yesterday that about did us in. All the up hills had a head wind and all the down hills had a tail wind so I was either in my lowest gear breathing hard or my brakes were on! I'm a little sore to say the least. But it feels good to try and get back into shape. We signed up for LOTOJA, a 208 mile bike race but don't know if we got in yet. Doing it was a lot more fun than that century was.
Well, Kent is home and I better see how his day has been. He is a great guy if I didn't tell you that.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Finally here we go!
Posted by Kent & Teri at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You got pictures on and everthing, you're a pro now. Keep it up.
Post a Comment